Welcome to the city of Machi Koro. You’ve just been elected Mayor. Congrats! Unfortunately the citizens have some pretty big demands: jobs, a theme park, a couple of cheese factories and maybe even a radio tower. A tough proposition since the city currently consists of a wheat field, a bakery and a single die.
Armed only with your trusty die and a dream, you must grow Machi Koro into the largest city in the region. You will need to collect income from developments, build public works, and steal from your neighbors’ coffers. Just make sure they aren’t doing the same to you!
Game Genre: Strategy Game
No. of Players: 2 to 4 players
Suitable for Ages: 10 and above
Games Duration: 30 mins
8 starting establishments
12 major establishments
42 plastic $1 coins
24 plastic $5 coins
12 plastic $10 coins
2 oversized dice
How to Play?
1. Each player wants to develop the city on their own terms in order to complete all of the landmarks under construction faster than their rivals.
2. On their turn, each player rolls one or two dice.
3. If the sum of the dice rolled matches the number of a building that a player owns, they get the effect of that building; in some cases opponents will also benefit from your dice (just as you can benefit from theirs).
4. Then, with money in hand a player can build a landmark or a new building, ideally adding to the wealth of their city on future turns.
5. The first player to construct all of their landmarks wins!
Kindly refer to the official game rules*
Card Sleeves needed for cards: Amethyst 56×87 mm
No. of Cards sleeves needed:3 packet of Amethyst