Pay Day is played on a one-month calendar with 31 days. During the game, players will have to deal with various bills and expenses, but will also have the opportunity to make deals on property and earn money. At the end of each month, players are paid their salary (the same for each player) and must then pay off all outstanding bills, taking out a loan if necessary. Most money (or least debt) wins after a certain number of months decided by the players (3 months usually takes 30 minutes to finish).
• Includes gameboard, 100 cards (35 Bargain, 31 Event, 34 Mail) 1 numbered die, 1 Pay Day die, 4 tokens, loan pad, money pack, and game guide.
• Fun game of making and spending money
• From the makers of Monopoly
• Find bargains and unexpected windfalls
• Hold on to hard-earned cash
• Features Pay Day die for extra actions in gameplay
• Ages 8 and up
• For 2 to 4 players.